Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I see hands waving to me :P

I've got the bus ticket!

Hey hey hey~
Lemme update you with a new.
The writer is going back to Penang this coming Wednesday!
With Vivian, the beloved sister! :DD

I miss you all. Papa, mummy, jie jie, da ge, da sao, er ge, Alicia, Alwin, Tzen, Phei Wei, Eunice Ang, Chia Chiu, Hui Ting, Sze Meing, etc etc.
I wanna see all of you~! (To Sze Meing, I hope you know this. :) )

Food awaits me!
Can't wait to list everything that I wanna eat and everywhere that I wanna go.
Owwwhh~ Sem break/holidays keep waving the hands to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
Holiday mood is now on!!!!! (actually on very long liao la -,-)
>.<

Tomorrow is my last Subject - FAF1.
Gambateh, add oil add oil to everybody.
No matter what you do, may the Lord bless you.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment