Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

20.09.2011 Shopping @ Ipoh Parade with Evelyn

Hello people! ;D
Did you spot something different in the picture up there?
*Ehhehehehehhe~
If you still have question marks,
*point to my eyes*
I've got pink eyes today!
*HIAK HIAK!! XD

Closer look.

So I look okay with pink eyes? :)


Kay. Let's back to the point.
This post is about today.
I went to Ipoh Parade, for the second time.

So sorry that I didn't tell y'all anything about the very first time of mine going to Ipoh.
It's with Shu Ting, the lovely one.
Then now, the second time, Evelyn was along with me.


Evelyn says hi~! :D


Had breakfast first before going.
What did we eat actually? Where's the food?

In our tummy of cuz! Kampar Chee Cheong Fun.
We like it with curry and sweet paste.
The 'mixture' tastes very nice.
Shu Ting taught me one. Thanks yo! :P

Then later we went to wait bus at the near place.
No bus! =.=
Have to call for cab!
The one that I like to call had stopped his service.
*Ugh.
One old uncle with very old taxi horned us.
Then I told him that we wanna go to old town bus station.
Guess what? It's only 1 buck for 1 person.
To UTAR student, have you had 1 buck/ person trip before?
*Haha.
I had totally no idea that I felt horrible sitting in that car.
The uncle frightened me. O,O

Then waited at the bus station for some time, pinky Perak Transit bus came.
We got into the bus!

In the bus.

The bus fee collector, a young man, like Chinese like Indian.
Sorry to say so, he's actually a Chinese that have red dot on his forehead la.
Then I tell Evelyn, if he wears a songkok => 1Malaysia (Chinese, Indian, Malay). XD
He did his job very seriously.

Reached Ipoh bus station, Medan Kit.
Got into the blue Perak Transit bus, headed to Ipoh Parade.
Reached, shopped, watched Johnny English Reborn.
The movie is *thumbs up*.
We laughed all the way in the cinema.
That Mr Bean is really funny enough with his face expression! XD

Get back to Kampar again.
Oh the way, in the bus, ...

Shopping means a lot to women/girl/female. XP

Our tickets for simple memory.
(First time of Evelyn going to Ipoh and watching a movie there mar. *hehe)

The bus we took (Ipoh -> Kampar) stopped at New Town.
Thank God. We save the taxi fee travelling from old town to new town.

I was super duper thirsty.
Had each-a-cup again, continuously for two days.
*Haaa. It's simply because I have the buy 10 free 1 card.

Milo Ice Blended with Pearl.
(I'm a milo lover. B-) )


This post has come to an end. :)
I am half eating, half writing/typing.
Two packets of instant noodles for dinner/supper.
O.O Stunning?
Imma a girl and look like a small one but I can eat like a giant man.
Gosh gosh gosh.

It's late and I have to finish my noodles.
Bye!
Have a nice tomorrow!
:D



I hope you enjoy reading. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment