Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

25.09.2011 Let's talk about FOOD! :D

It was a Sunday.
Bebe and I went over to somewhere opposite Queensbay Mall.

Taipei 101

I knew about this restaurant from old newspaper.
Got excited and went there for lunch.
But guess what? We didn't go to Queensbay Mall. XD
Due to time constraint lahh.
Bebe had tuition at 2pm.

Bebe's

Sorry, you can't see mine because my food came first and I ate it first.
No pictures. :P

Milo Ice Blended (his) ; Papaya milk (mine).


Hmmm, the food is quite okay lahh.
I won't say that it's super delicious or what but it's just OKAY.
If you wanna simply have a lunch/dinner and feel full, it'll be a good place.

(So sorry that I'm acting a professional giving comments. :P
I just tell you all what I think after I ate it.)



At night, my family thought of going out to eat originally.
However, mum said there're many things left in the fridge.
So she cooked dinner and I helped! :D

First I just helped her to feed baby Alwin his dinner, porridge.
Then I make those 'wan tan' (dumpling).
*point to picture below*



These were all cooked by mama!!

Mummy is always the greatest cook/chef, agree?
We love mum's cook very much.
When we're hungry, especially when we're very far away from home, we do really crave for the food mum cooks right?
HAHA. At least I am like this.
My mum can really cook very well, super well.
Bebe, say YES!!!

My mum is the greatest chef.
I love you mum.





No comments:

Post a Comment