Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

19.09.2011 after final exam

Last Monday, I had my last final exam paper at 2.00pm -4.30pm.
I walked out from my hostel to new town to have lunch.
On the way, ...
Can you see the cloud/haze? They're surrounding the hill/mountain.

Walking, walking, walking... x.x

Nice!
Was the cloud too low or was the mountain too high?
=.=

My lunch was nasi lemak.
I love it much. <3
The taste fit my stomach. XD

Then exam exam exam - FAF 1.
Was worried that I couldn't answer the theory part.
Imma not good in memorizing.
Therefore, in Section B, I purposely choose the questions w/o much theory.
Q2 and Q3.
Q1 (b) is about the advantages and disadvantages of using historical cost.
Even tho I read thru it before, I couldn't remember.*Argh!
Never mind, it's okay. I did other questions. =)

Thank God that this paper is an easy one.
It's really/truly an awful truth to say that ---
if to compare with FIM paper, [Heaven and Hell] ---
FAF 1 (Heaven) & FIM (Hell).
Oh GOSH.
~!@#$%^&*()_+|}{":?><

After exam, walked back with Shu Ting.
We went each-a-cup before she went back hometown.
Her hometown, Tapah is so nearby, it takes around half an hour to reach.
She can go back every week, or
anytime she wants, or
anytime anybody is free to fetch her, or
her family can come to find her ANYTIME.
*jealous jealous, envy envy

My Longan Smoothie.

Said bye to Shu Ting.
I went to a printing shop to online.
So super duper paiseh to online for kinda long time. =/
The boss is actually quite friendly and he can recognize me.
I printed 1 piece but he said no need to pay.
I still used the pc for so-so-so long, ... =\
So sorry lahh. I can feel he's beh syok.
Imma not treating it as a cc, just that I was waiting for dinner time and I've nowhere to go.
I was lazy to walk back hostel and walk out again.
This would make me exhausted.

Finally, Yi Ting came out going for dinner with me.
We went to Shunka Japanese Fusion Restaurant.
Originally, Shu Ting and I had agreed to go there after exam.
However, she went back jorr. T.T left me alone...
Fortunately Yi Ting could be my companion.
Thank you YT baby! :D


The interior design.
Can I say that it's most well-designed restaurant/shop in Kampar new town?
;)

Ate halfway only took picture. :P

Yi Ting's

Mine



Frankly speaking, the food didn't fit my expectation.
As I heard/viewed/read from others' opinions, it should be very nice.
However, it's not so, yet expensive.

Yi Ting even couldn't finish half of her meal, 'cuz of the taste...
Fyi, she used to eat a lot.


Anyway, Shunka is worth for a visit, as a most well-designed and expensive restaurant in Kampar new town. 
HOHO~

No comments:

Post a Comment