Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

These days w/ assignmentS!


These days recently or this week, Imma packed with assignmentsssssssss.

Fyi, i'm taking 5subjects this trimester.
For more info, pls view this post.Trimester 3


  • English for Communication's survey I haven't even done with the questionnaires. Other groups have already done with the answers!



  • Effective Communication Skills's group sketch, my group hasn't formed and I don't know will it have guys with us not.



  • Marketing assignment which I don't know why it's so annoying. It only needs less than 15 pages. What's the problem that it's so hard to do? Why huh???!! Perhaps marketing is so new to all of us or our guidelines are not so clear? #.#                              * It's due next week!!!!  x.x zzZ


  • Microeconomics & Macroeconomics assignment has been handed in but we have to prepare the presentation soon. ugh ugh ugh ugh ughhh...




  • General Mathematics 3, I love it the most. No assignments. 3 tests settle the coursework marks.

BTW, please don't forget to rate and like my blog yah! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment