Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

~!@#$%^&*(())*_+_(&^&$^#$@~!~


Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't even know what this post's title shud be.
Just to express some of my feelings here. `angry/mad/crazy/frustrated`
I am not used to keep eveything in heart.
Scared that my heart will explode or burst due to too much problems.
I will just pour out/share/complain whatever that I think feel/think/experience.
This is so-called mental healthy. XDDD
However, this kind of mentality of mine may cause miscommunication or misunderstanding.
Those who don't know me well may as well dislike my attitudes. =S
I am just this straight.
Apologise for the inconveniece(?) & offence caused.
I don't mean it.
I just hardly control my feelings marrrr.....
I already told myself this when I just woke up this morning.

不要生气
平息怒气
控制脾气

Okay. The main reason of this temper/feelings, blah blah blah~
- MARKETING ASSIGNMENT!!!!! -

Imma so so so frustrated doing it.
Imma the leader of the group, have to edit the members' work.
My members don't listen to me.

Can I scream like this? Until my throat comes out?
Will I feel better?

Or maybe I shall just have my own sweet time to cry?
After that just continue doing the assignment?


I really don't know ;
Is this assignment so stupid,
or am I so stupid,
that I have so much difficulties in doing it???????????!

T_T wuwuwuwuuwuwawwawawwuwuuawuauuwauwuauwua~

1 comment: