Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

03.09.2011 Last day of raya holidays week

Taken in Four Leaves Cafe.


Hi everybody! It's me again.
In the midst of my final exam, I curi tulang here to edit pictures and update my blogs.
*Eheheheh~
This post is about 03.09.2011, Saturday.
It was my last day in Penang for that 'sem break', raya holidays week.

Went to market with mummy and Alwin.
Bought the dress that you're looking at in the pic.
Yeah, wore it once bought it. LOL

Dear came to find me around 12pm.
That time mummy, baby Alwin and I just back from market, halfway.
He fetched us home as we're exhausted.

Got home, bathed, dressed up, went out. XD
We went to GAMA Supermarket and Departmental Store to shop for daily products as I was leaving to Kampar soon.
Bought many stuffs and paid by my debit card.
It's my first time! :D
[I saw a pair of wedges that I fell in love with it so much and in discounted price but I didn't get to buy it! WHAT A WASTE.]

After that, we went to First Avenue as I wanted to go for a shop named D'Wynn.
Blah~ Idk it's a sales girl or boss.
She's rude!
~!@#$%^&*()_+|}{":?><
Lost every single mood of buying/shopping.
We're looking at some watches, then she came and told us,
"don't put it on! The customers will not want it if they see stretches on the watch."
WHAT THE, WHAT THE, WHAT THE TUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!!!
ARE WE NOT CUSTOMERS!?!
BLAH!

In order to 'refresh' our mood, we went to TGV Cinema to buy popcorn.
Note: We're not going for movies. LOL

Ate popcorn in car and not forgot about drinks so we bought each-a-cup before reached my home.
We had Chocolate Oreo Ice Blended. :)

Took pictures below in my home sweet home.
We both fed Alicia and Alwin porridge.
Alwin kept crawling away. SUPER HARD to feed him, GA~
Passed the job back to my mum. :P





Alicia, never fails to make us laugh. (and also herself laughing. :P)


Ini Alwin, the leng zai.


I back to Kampar on the next day, early in the morning, 6am.
Finals await me that time.

NOW?
TWO papers down ;  THREE more to go!
Coming on Thursday: Management Principles.
*ohgosh. I just finished one chapter.* @.@

~`ciaox. Love you all. <3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment