Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Y1S1W2

There are many green plants in Block H.  :)


Yo readers! It's already week 2 for this trimester in UTAR.
Study life/uni life is getting a little bit more work as assignments are coming in.
The nature of the assignments are kinda different with foundation's.
Of course more difficult ones.

Also, our subjects.
The lecture slides are like so insufficient and we need textbook for each and every subject!
OH GOSH! Expensive----- *O*
How good if I'm studying in US or Canada as the textbooks are not for sale there. XD

I bought a second hand textbook yesterday.
Case, K.E., Fair, R.C., Oster, S.M. (2009). Principles of economics.(9thed.) Upper Saddle River, NJ:
         Pearson/Prentice Hall.

Although it's not the newest edition, it's okay right?
See the thinkness, the weight, the colour, the font, the words, the blah blah blah... =.=
I really gotta be very diligent.
I am here to study. I gotta make my study life not-regretful-at-all.
I wanna glorify God with my results!!

President List/ Dean List, here I come!!!
=D
Please welcome my presence!
I mean I will be in it. I WILL! :D



Bytheway--
My dinner for tonight:
I failed to make my dinner fantastic as the Korean noodles tak cukup rasa and overcooked. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment