Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hair cut

I was saying that I wanna have a hair cut since May.
Wow~ after 1 month+ I only had it.

Today was a very sunny day.
The weather is super duper hot.
My class ends at 4pm.
That time I felt a little dizzy cuz of the weather change.
Fyi, it's very cold inside the lecture hall.
Went home by bus but I didn't have rest.
=(

Went out again with Elene and Yi Ting for hair cut.
I like the sky with cloud.
Blue sky white cloud. LOL

Got mountain somemore. XD

Yi Ting and her hair stylist.

Having hair cut.
Purposely blocked the face of the hair stylist.
Why? You see my side hair.
Became like this just for ONE CUT!


On the way walking home after hair cut and dinner.

Sky. 



Yours Truly.


      



I feel sick right now. =( 
Head so heavy.
I don't wanna be sick!!!!  T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment