Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This weekend


Hello readers!
I am here to inform you that Imma going back to my sweet lovely hometown, Penang this weekend!
*hiak hiak~
Yoke Yen is along with me. We go back by bus.
I already booked ticket @ Konsortium. :)


This Saturday is my super beloved cutie niece, Alicia Lim's 2nd b'day.
Ah Xuan Xuan ni~ Gu gu miss you soooo much~!!!!


This is my cutest niece. See her expression. So cute!!! You'll definitely love her very much! :D

Showing you my love. *heheh I know he misses me sooooo much.
I'm gonna see him real soon.

And he's gonna take me to his school for canteen day on the coming Saturday. :)

I bought this just now. I like nail art but don't like nail polish. Weird huh?! :/
Transparent colour and patterns on my nails lorr. *xixi~

No comments:

Post a Comment