Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Me hearties ♥ ♥ ♥

Alice Chong!!!
She came over to campus today for inquiries.
And I managed to spend a little time with her.
I was so excited to meet her.
I felt so happy that I could see her again. HAHAHA~

For your information, she is my 
sister/
best friend/
shepherd/
mentor/
spiritual teacher/
nutritionist/
dinner-mate
listener 
etc 
etc 
etc
...
XDD

You know what? I never cried during kindergarten, primary school and secondary school's graduation.
It's the first time I cried for parting with a friend.
And I cried for very long/loud and non-stop.
She is Alice♥ ♥ ♥

Vivian + Alice + Hoong
Three of us are besties and Alice is our leader.
三人行必有我师焉。
~\(≧▽≦)/~


We Y you too Vivian~!

我好爱你们!!!
感谢主我有你们!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ Y
阿爸父神,我们都爱你!
谢谢你把我们赐给彼此~!

No comments:

Post a Comment