Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Year 1 Sem 1 Timetable

Gotcha!

This is my new timetable for this brand new trimester.
The first sight I saw it I felt so happy.
Ahahahhaha. No classes in Monday.
I got 3-days holidays in a week.
If I'm going back to Penang, I can back until Monday. Ahhahahhaha.
*readers please sense my happiness.*
 
However, let's see Tuesday.
You can count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,...
SEVEN-AND-A-HALF-HOURS BREAK!!!
Long enough~~~~~~~~
I thought I was going to take bus to campus every day as I guessed my classes are at block h.
Now, 7.5 hours break, super duper long lehh.
Meaning that I must go back to hostel at that moment.
Then, not to waste $$/bus tickets, I shall walk to/back campus as 5.00-6.30pm class is at block E.
Block E okay lorr, not so far.
God wants me to walk/exercise, as I gained weight since I came to Kampar. =O

Other 3-4 hours break I think I will stay in the campus/library.
I hope that I can really study hard during degree.
I haven't got any scholarships yet.
Spending family's money.
书不读好来,问你过意得去没有??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment