Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

29 05 11 - back to Kampar

Imma back to Kampar again.
I thought I will be going to UCSI for actuarial science.
God pulled me back here in Kampar.
So I will do my 3 years degree - Commerce Accounting in UTAR Kampar.

Today is the day that I back to Kampar.
My mum kept mentioning that I first came here for foundation last year is also this date.
29.05
One year passed. Time really flies without waiting.
Time says,"because you do not deserve the wait."
><
I still haven't got this sem's timetable.
Hope to get a very nice one. *ehehe
So that I can go back to Penang once in a while.
No night class please.
I wanna go home early.
I would miss my bed. =X
XD



I am currently staying in 1304 B/1 room.
Vain in new room. *ehehe
It's much bigger yet cheaper than 1151 G/1.
What I don't like is just, this house doesn't have water filter.
I need filter water to survive!!!
My throat is sensitive. T.T

Till then.
Nights all. *muacksss.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment