Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Be patient. =)


I wanna update my blog long ago as I've not-really-abandoned it for 2 weeks.
Fyi, I was having my trimester final exam last week.
Now I am at my home in my hometown, Penang.
Updating on my messy bed in my messy room.
I always wanna write something but recently, I am thinking/evaluating that, is my blog too sien/废?
I don't wanna be treated as fai chai (废材), don't want people judging me that I am grabbing others' attention with my post.
I am truly writing something out from my heart.
If you are my friends, please bear with me.
If you are think you are just a strangers, I didn't beg you for reading. Thanks for visiting by the way.
=D

Be patient, if you are my loyal readers. XD how I hope I have some.
I don't want attention, but through your reading, I know you care.
At least, I think this is a kind of caring action.

I'd prefer heart-to-heart talk via face-to-face channel.
Blog is not a deeper level enough.
So now I'm gonna have a truly sincerest talk with my Heavenly Father via the most powerful communication - PRAYER.
Even though it's not face-to-face, His love and care are worthy for more than anybody and everybody on earth.

Oh ya! I learned 2 sentences today.

  1. 当别人注意我们时,要让他们看到神在我们身上所成就的事,而不是看见我们自己。
  2. 我们是否很常牢记从主得来,甚至从同工而来的祝福?这是我们的羞耻,因我们倾向忘记

Night night/ Sweet dreams/ Sleep tight. (Pick anyone you like. :P)


And and and, the title is actually mean be patient for my updates.
I really wanna update, I will really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment