Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31 05 11 1st class for degree

Sunny day. =P


Look nice not?
I can hang my clothes like this now for it  to dry.

Today is the first day I went to class in this trimester.
31.05 was also the first day I went to campus last year. =)
Thank God that I can wake up today as I didn't set alarm and my 'alarm' --- Tze en wasn't 'functioning' too.
My class starts at 8 am and I woke up at 7.02 am today. (w/o preparing anything.)
Well, this is not the best record.
I woke up at 7.29 am once when having 8 am class. XD
Okay, Shu Tien attended my class as she hadn't got her timetable.
Now she got it and we have the same timetable for one whole trimester. Wahahahah~



UTAR bus tickets' colour had been changed to PINK, originally was blue.
Imma gonna take bus owiz as idk how to cycle. =(((

UTAR bus, please come on time.
And myself, please go to wait bus on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment