Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Sweetheart's 21st. ❤ 21.1.13

This is my sweetheart.

Today is her big big day.
Someone's turning 21st.
Idk what is this age called, but 21st is viewed as adult age in the Asian/Malaysian culture.
Sweetheart still look like little girl right? [hahaha. XD]
She only looks mature in this picture below. :P



We called each other sweetheart since form 4.
I knew her since form 1, so our friendship is 8 years already!
Same class with her during form 2 and form 3.
Till now... 8 years time. We still love each other. 
Promised to be there for each other no matter what happens. ❤❤❤



*******

I see our friendship on Facebook. [hehe] Refresh your memory, sweetheart.
These are a few posts from me to you about our friendship in these recent years.

真正的好朋友
不需要时常见面
只是知道有见面的机会时
会很想要见
而且见了会分享生活上的好多事情

---

你啊,我很开心你会告诉我很多事,只是都没有听说、感觉到你在我回去时想要见我的... T.T

---


---




*******

This year, I prepared a present and a card for you in advance.
You are so special for me to be "wusim". [heheheh]


I do really hope you like what I write/make for you.
Remember to put it on your table okay.
See it every day and miss me every day. [hahahaha. XD]

Put some effort in making it.
Whole day dashed here to there 'cuz I don't have any materials.
Tzen said I scolded him when making this too.
You see you are so so so so important. >.<



*******

I LOVE YOU, SWEETHEART! 
#BFF



Our friendship will have no expiry date.
❤❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤ 



Happy blessed birthday to you~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment