Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OH HO HO HO!


"OH HO HO HO!"
I'm not Santa Claus. The writer is now announcing the reopening of this blog.

2013.01.14

Hi in the day of the new semester in 2013.
I'm now in Year 2 Trimester 3.
Taking 6 Subjects.
Having 5 days class / week.

When new trimester starts: -
- Wanting to be better.
- Hoping to achieve more.
"AH! This is so vague and unspecific."
So I hope I can have clearer vision of knowing what I really want and GO for it, fight for it.

Today, I went to the campus for Introduction to French class.
I learned a few words.
I remembered these two words the most:-
--- Bonjour
Whenever it is day/bright, we say bonjour. It can be good morning, good afternoon or good day.

---Bienvenue
Welcome. ☺



After my class, I became a photographer.
Top 3 photos of the day:



For more photos, please refer to Facebook: Hello UTAR, Hello Kampar 2013



And last but not least, the writer wishes all the readers all the best and good night.





And [again], not to forget about the lunch and dinner.
Had lunch with Shu Ting. Steamed sausage and meat rice at Old Town.
      Was too hungry for lunch as no breakfast was taken therefore no photo.
Had dinner with Siah Fern, Siang Ying, and Siang Ying's bf at Kuk Jie 菊姐 Restaurant.


Thank you friends for the companion for good food.

THANK YOU GOD for today.













Enjoy reading.
Thank you for reading with me. ❤







1 comment: