Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2nd day of Y2S3




Hi readers!
It is my second day of the trimester.
As you see in the picture above, I have five classes on Tuesday - the busiest day of the week.
However, this timetable has not been finalized yet.
I want to drop one of the seven subjects taken.
The problem is, I do not know which subject to drop.
I feel very troubled and worried. (╯﹏╰)



The five classes today also made me exhausted.
I fell asleep after back to my hostel.
After I woke up, it was 8pm.
I thought that everybody has their dinner already.
...
...
Till now, 11.45pm I only have my dinner/supper - instant noodles + an egg.


Oh! Actually I just attended four classes today.
I had an insomnia last night, and slept at 3am.
I couldn't wake up for 8am's class. (ㄒoㄒ)
It was International Finance lecture.
I reached campus at 8.35am and I have no guts to go into the class after standing outside the door for more than 5 minutes.
...
...
-_-#

So this is my day. Not a very good one. I suffered from period pain... Very very very painful......
ANYWAY, today has come to an end.
Tomorrow is gonna be a better day and I still thank God for today.

It's God's grace that we're still breathing. ↖(^ω^)↗

Sleep earlier, readers!
XOXO












Enjoy reading!
Thank you for reading with me. ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment