Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday SiangYing!

Hey all!
Just a short update about the day 2012 . 01 . 23.
What a beautiful day - 0123 ❤

And it's SiangYing's birthday!

The writer made a birthday card for this beloved girlfriend!
Totally handmade!

Front cover.



When you open it up.
(Sorry for the blurry photo.)



Wishes from 3 of us -- SyeeYun, Hoong, ShuTing



Back. Le barcode numbers are her birth date.



We sang birthday song for her at 11.55pm during our study group that day.
SiahFern, SyeeYun, ShuTing and me --> SiangYing.
Then we gave her this card.
(Oh too bad we didn't take group photo/s.)


Even tho it's just a small surprise/gift, what's more important is the heart. 【心意】
I like to express love and another party also receives & understands the love, the heart.
Your heart will feel warm ; both giver and receiver.

So I truly hope you receive it, SIANGYING!!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~



I keep this in mind, too:
It is more blessed to give than to receive.
【施比受更为有福。】

Will try my best to practise it.









Enjoy reading!
Thank you for reading with me. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment