Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Y1S1W7 - What-a-week -.-

Photobucket
My sis' shirt. Mummy made me wear it. XD

Hellooooo~
I am here to update my recent life again.
Last week was week 7, the busiest week in the trimester.
Nonetheless, I didn't really feel busy.
My heart was troubled by several stuffs and affairs.
They bothered me a lot until I really really didn't feel like doing anything.
Kept on playing games on Facebook and put my work aside.
I really hate this! I truly wanna get rid of this.

What is still fortunate is I managed to finish my part of MP assignment yesterday evening.
I was so late to finish it. Real late.
'cuz originally agreed to send it to the leader on Friday but she is good/kind enough to extend to Saturday.
Saturday (16.7) I was having QT1 test then after that went to barbecue.
Stayed up till 4 am for a part only.
I gotta admit that I am slow in doing things, anything.
Sunday morning I informed my assignment leader that I will send it to her by 3pm.
Guess what. I kept playing games until around 7.15 pm only sent her the complete assignment.
I AM TERRIBLE! =C

Already had 2 mid-term tests - Principles of Microeconomics & Quantitative Techniques 1 
and a quiz - Management Principle.
Half a trimester passed.
Make your time useful peeps.
Imma gonna start it from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment