Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

1st Presentation in Degree

Way_in_formal_2011 (now FB profile pic)

Hey readers!
I had my first presentation in degree last Friday - 22.07.11!
The subject was Financial Accounting Framework I.
Our title is Evolution of Bookkeeping and Double Entry System and its Importance.
The group members:
Alicia, Shaarmini, Sharwin, Shu Ting & Hoong

Ting & Hoong

During Q&A session, our tutor, Mr Chan asked us questions about the balance sheet.
It's sort of like the part I presented.
I saw him kept looking at me when I presented.
Made me nervous and my hands shook. XD

That day was the day to hand in all assignment.
I am the leader of FIM assignment so I am the one to hand in it.
B4 handed in the assignment, Ting just noticed that I typed our tutor's name wrongly.
She told us that she is very particular w/ her name during the first class.
Argghhh, we sipek kan cheong lahh.
Went to computer lab, wanted to re-print the cover page but all computer hanged when we're doing editing.
Whoa, ~!@#$%^&*()_+}{|":?>< !!!
Then I printed only a line with her name.
Gosh, I was so careless that I didn't check the font properly and ended up it's too small. =.= unable to cover up the previous one.
Then printed the correct spelling and correct font again.
Realized that we didn't have glue/gum, etc. ~!@#$%^&*()_+}{|":?>< ~~~
Borrows transparent scotch tape in the book shop.
Pasted it on the assignment and added plastic cover.
Finally passed it to our tutor's hand.
We apologized to her about that.
Btw, we also realized at the very last minute, our format for the assignment is the wrong one.
~!@#$%^&*()_+}{|":?>< !!!
SO SORRY TO ALL THE GROUP MEMBERS!!
It's my fault. I didn't check it properly.
I was unable to print again 'cuz I didn't bring my pendrive that day.

Then went to submit the PTPTN form.
I was so upset that I didn't get to see my application terima/tolak.
it's okay. I am in hope that it's a terima. :')




Stay tuned for the next post! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment