Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

280711 ; I got a pretty gf!

Credits to myself as a photographer and editor of this pictures! XD

Clinique Star Tour 2011 has come to a stop in UTAR on Wednesday - 27.7 but when ShuTing + I went to the registration counter - [FULL].
Huuu. You'd never imagine how disappointed ShuTing was. =[
Fortunately there is another day in TARC Perak. ^_^
Thursday we went there after FAF class.
Then she registered and participated.

Readers can view her photo here. Clinique Star Tour 2011 Gallery - Shu Tien or FB profile.
The photo was taken by professional unlike mine la >< curi tangkap gambar XP
She enjoyed very much with the make up, hair do, etc.

Heheheh. Don't you think she's so pretty? ;)

"Pretty woman, walking down the street, pretty woman~"
XD

People ask me why didn't I participate too to ban leng leng 扮美美?
My answer: My hair is too short. Wait next year la. =)
*and I can't imagine how I look like if I put on make up.hahahahhaha


Enjoy your last day of July! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment