Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Lunch & before going to kl

These two days I felt like calling delivery food.
Maybe 'cuz I possibly leaving Kampar soon?
Fyi, Kampar has loads of food outlets/restaurants providing delivery to the student hostel area.
Just now, I ordered WET BUTTER SOTONG RICE as my lunch.

So-called WET BUTTER SOTONG RICE


What's your opinion looking at the picture?
How does it look like?
HAHA. I got shocked when I opened it.
I felt it's kinda geli/disgusting, or ugly!
"It's okay, I'd eat whatever I ordered. I'm not gonna waste the food."
The good thing is, it tastes not bad and I was managed to finish it.
HOWEVER, SOTONG, H-I-G-H   C-H-O-L-E-S-T-E-R-O-L !!!!
And it's cooked with wet butter.
*ohhhhh gooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :O
="= zzz


Btw, the writer is going to kl later.
Need to pay a visit to UCSI. =)
By train. For the very first time in my life.


Will be back to Kampar on 20 April.
~ciaox`~

No comments:

Post a Comment