Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

05.04.11 --> 11.04.11

05.04.11 Tuesday
It was the day that I had my very last presentation in this semester / foundation. It was Marketing. This guy is in my group. I got bad impression towards him as I saw all in his gang are smokers. Shockingly, however, his presentation skills got praised by our tutor, Ms Kamales. Heh, my conclusion was I felt doomed when I knew he's in my group but in this very day, I thanked God that he's in my group. XD

And that night, to 'celebrate' that I was finally free for awhile in this semester, I went out for dinner with Evelyn. We went to eat claypot chicken rice at the shoplot near KTAR there. I think the claypot chicken rice there is tastier than old town's. Then we walked around nearby in a newly-opened shop. (Actually it opened 2 months ago, but I never went there so I categorized it as newly-opened one. XD) I bought a lace tube-bra (haha, if you know what I mean, hardly explain ="=), a pair of earrings and nail accessory. Showing you how my nail looks like now. ^-^
left 

right  the middle finger nail sticker was replaced.

06.04.11 Wednesday
Watched sketch in DDK5 before Marketing lecture. Ada's group was awesome. I think it's the best sketch from this semester. Have laughter have tears. I didn't feel like crying but I was touched. Their tutor, Ms Chua couldn't stop praising the group and Ada, as the director. She said she cried for the sketch. How successful! And it's really a must to praise Ada... She acted hard and really cried in the scene. Got tears one okayy...
The pic is another group. Got many helpers. Even CF president, Kelvin Wong was one of the helpers.


07.04.11 Thursday
I got gifts in my purse! Haha. Thank you UTAR. =D
Inside my purse, I keep...

Free KFC & Pizza Hut vouchers from UTAR Opinion Poll.

Lost World of Tambun tickets price reduction vouchers from UTAR Perak Voulnteerism Campaign
(Sorry, it's blur)
08.04.11 Friday
PTL that I could wake up. Friday's classes start from 8am. I couldn't make it twice already. I don't want to skip class anymore! Attended classes till 12pm then walked out to have lunch. I think a crazy like me only would choose to walk under the hot sun at 12pm. XD I am a little abnormal in this, very much different with other girls.
My so-called tomyam claypot noodles and iced chrysanthemum.

Evelyn was along with me. =)
09.04.11 Saturday
Had dinner alone in Icekimo Dessert alone. Asked a few people but none of them are available so I had to go alone. Still, alone but not lonely. =) because got television. XDDDD watched korean version Mischievous Kiss on 8TV. Like~ but no time to watch I think. =( FINAL EXAM IS AROUND THE CORNER.

Meat porridge & banana+pearl milk tea.
(I think I was too hungry. XD Forgot to take pic first.)

Nice. =))) Banana+pearl milk tea.

10.04.11 Sunday
Went to dinner at Icekimo Dessert again. Fyi, it's in my hostel area, the same road, house no. 1075. With Evelyn again. Hahah, I was with her for these few days. Became close due to some of our lecture classes are same in this semester. A sad case is, both of us were facing our own problems. We can't help each other. And I'm sorry/guilty with the attitudes of mine when she's telling me her problems. Sorry that I am not a good listener.
Oh ya, I took some of my vain/ss pictures before having dinner. XP


11.04.11 Monday
I kinda like Monday. Classes start at 12pm. I can sleep w/o setting the alarm. I woke up at 10am today. Walked to campus. Such stupid as me would only walk. =/ Yep, I saw nobody walking. =////
But I got to see this beautiful scenery. I felt good. =D
Beautiful sky, right? ;)

In ECS tutorial class. Mr Abel Lee played a storytelling game with us. Had fun. XD

Ahhh, I am on the line since 4++ pm. Argh, 7 hours playing. I am so... speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment