Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

14.04.11 study M & M

Suddenly I realized that my memory still stays in March, I wrote the blog title as 14.03.11. *ohhh gossshhh :O

I didn't go to campus/attend any classes today.
All are revision classes going on.
I am a little like, not interested? =]
So I have my own sweet time in my hostel room all day long.
Studied Microeconomics & Macroeconomics, which I think it needs lotsa understanding.
I studied Money, Monetary Policy, Interest Rate, Bonds, Keynesian Theory, ... etc
I personally think that they are quite confusing.
Slightly hard for me to understand and I do really need time to digest it.
Besides, I wanna shout out that it's boring. *Arrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh =((
Plus plus plus, and and and, maybe my understanding really has some problems.
I have to admit to you that, I attend my own lecture class and one more extra class.
Still, I still couldn't catch the main idea of the texts.
*S.A.D.
*LOL  No larr~ thank God that I'd have to study the textbook again and find the main idea by myself so that I can remember it well, as economics is such an important subject in life.
Hope that I can understand and remember about all topics. HAHA


Btw, this is what I usually do when I get bored during study time. XD
---Take-picture-of-myself---

WHAT THE HACK-interest rate,bonds,money supply money demanded ="= zzz

It's the very first time of mine bought and studied textbook in Foundation.

Thick textbook.

Colour the subject code. Sorry I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment