Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

31.03.11

Today is the last day of March.
How time flies~
We have come to a quarter of 2011.
Many people are afraid of the coming of 2012.
Are you one of them too?
I AM NOT AFRAID!
I believe that 2012 is not an end yet.
If there is the end, I know where will I go.
So what should I be frightened of?!
My Lord, my Heavenly Father has given me the peace.

Went home after class with Yvonne just now.
Thanks Keng Soon for the "every-Thursday" fetch. heheh~
Cooked porridge after home.
While I am eating, I switched on the laptop.
Wanted to watch a movie or what while I am eating.
Clicked on pps.
No idea on what movie to watch.
Turned to www.goodtv.tv .
Watched 真情部落格 -- 主題:從地獄到天堂-腓力 曼都法
I am amazed by this person.
I can truly see what is grace through this real person real story(真人真事).
His life is so _______. (Fill in the blank).
I don't really know how to describe.
180 degree of turning.
You'd know that it's not human works.
Influence thousands of lives by his life.


Quoted some of the sentences he said from the video:-

  • The perception of enemy is don't believe in Jesus. If you believe in Jesus, you cannot do this, you cannot do that. It is not like that! It is because we do something else which is more satisfying that we don't want to pursue these things for the sake of pleasure. In Christ, it is a more pleasure life. Living in the life of Jesus Christ, is most satisfying and happiest.
His words for the teenagers or young adults in the world.

  • You don't pursue life that the world offers. It gives you a pleasure that is only,... For example, many many people really glorify one-night-stand. What the world doesn't tell you is, the awkward morning, when you have to wake up beside a stranger and you feel dirty, you feel used. The guy feels no more long interested with the girl and saying, "who are you? I won't sleep with you for the second time! I will sleep with another girl." You feel like, all of a sudden, like a garbage already, like a used stock. The girl also, you don't feel love after having a party all night. The next day, the guy leaves you. You don't have real relationship.One day when you are old, you look back, you have no love. But in Jesus, it's different. Everything that we are, everything we have, everything we do, all of them are eternal with Jesus. Have meaning. We can still have all those pleasures but it is as a blessing. It is not as a sin. There is no guilty feeling in it. There is no stress in it. But all that is thanksgiving in Him. And we want to follow Him all the more. Have this life and this life is only in Jesus.



I sincerely hope and pray that YOU will have a look on the video. It's in Chinese and some English.

2 comments:

  1. like his quote. and umm, i hope you are getting better by now. hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'm experiencing this too.
    "180 degree of turning." =)

    ReplyDelete