Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Public Speaking Presentation

I had my ECS public speaking today.
I never knew that I am so nervous until this day.
Ya, I do really have to admit that I'm always ego.
Ego makes me fall. It's so true.
I kept telling others,"aiya, why so nervous?"
I was laughing at them too.
Thought that I'd not be as nervous as them.
But today, I realized that I am more coward than others else.

Saturday night I switched on laptop after 4 nights not online.
I played for hours.
I thought I'd feel relax or what, I didn't know.
Even complained to Tzen that I felt so bitter.
I am such a "last-minute" person.
Since last night, I felt like crying, just the tears couldn't come out.
I only finished preparing my speech this morning.
I vomited and suffered diarrhea.
Horrible not?
I was scared by myself.
I hardly calmed.
Praise God that during the presentation time, I didn't tremble.
But the audiences still could see very clearly that I was nervous.
The comments I got from Mr Abel is I should gain confidence and tone.
Still, Praise the Lord that it's passed.
He brought me through.


My cute mouse is dead / half-dead.
By the way, my mouse got something wrong yesterday.
Think I should get a new one.
I like this one much though.
It's so cute and my hand could fit it!
*sigh    ...      Bye-bye mouse.
=(

1 comment:

  1. I like the mouse too. XD
    Nice background, as i'm reading your post, it distract my attention <3

    ReplyDelete