Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Night time

I am currently listening to 当你 林俊杰.wmv.
Highly recommended! =D
Tonight is a night spent with Elene Tan and Ellone Khan(a.k.a YT) and also Yoke Yen(a.k.a bian bian).
I cooked porridge for them as dinner.
Forgotten to take picture as we were too hungry. XD
I sometimes, once in a while would cook for them.
This is a way of spreading love, I think.
And I'm doing what I love to do -- cooking something delicious and 饱肚.
Haha, forgive me as my english is not so good and I don't know how to express or describe.
Then I suggested to go for a walk in westlake.
'cuz it has been a while that I never walked in westlake, last time usually walked with YT.
Peepo who saw us felt that we were pak tor-ing. XD
But now, YT is more close with Elene, so 3 of us went for the walk together. =)
(Bian bian went back to do her assignment.)
Walk and walk and walk and I suddenly said I felt like eating Ramly burger.
Elene thought of going to mamak stall.
However, we neither go for any of them.
We went to Icekimo in westlake Beijing 10xx(I forgot to see the number. Sorry!)
I had sea amber jelly ice.
Nice!! I like~
YT said next time will ask me along if they go there. =)
PROOF here! XD
I got 2 pimples on my face after CNY. =(
Got pointed out by Kar Kin and Shu Tien.
They got one similarity, both come from Tapah. =D
Shu Tien some more said, "woah~~ 这么大一粒!"
T.T
P/s: I miss my phone!!! I wanna take picture actually!!! And the LG phone was lost in my home, mummy hasn't found it. =C
Last but not least, lyrics of 当你 :-
如果有一天 我回到从前 
回到最原始的我 你是否 会觉得我不错
如果有一天 我离你遥远 不能再和你相约 
你是否会发觉 我已经说再见 
当你的眼睛 瞇着笑
当你喝可乐 当你吵 
我想对你好 你从来不知道 
想你 想你 也能成为嗜好 
当你说今天的烦恼 
当你说夜深 你睡不着 
我想对你说 却害怕都说错 
好喜欢你 知不知道 
如果有一天 梦想都实现 回忆都成了永远 
你是否还会 记得今天 
如果有一天 我们都发觉 原来什么都可以 
我们是否还会 停留在这里 
也许空虚 让我想得太多 
也许该回到被窝 
梦里会相遇 就毫不犹豫 
大声的说我要说
 啦 ~ ~ ~ 啦 ~ ~ ~ 
我想对你说 却害怕都说错 
好喜欢你 知不知道


The lyrics are quite meaningful. =)
Have a sweet dream peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment