Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Curly hair

From the pictures I uploaded recently, readers should know that I curled my hair. huhu~
However, I didn't buy any hair cream/spray/wax or whatever to make it remain curly.
So I just clip it after I washed my hair.
And you can see, it's curly!!!
XDD
I like this picture. Do you? =)


 Don't doubt! I'm just showing you my new water bottle bought from Tzen♥. =)
I know many people's using it but I have not much choice for its volume.
Only 1 pattern found in Jusco Queensbay. ><
I know I'm kinda vain but now I can only take pic with my webcam.
So the pictures all will be having me inside. =/

By the way, mum called me yesterday telling me that she found my LG phone back.
Yay!!
And I'm now preparing/doing assignments.
Mid-term testSSSSS come in week 7.
I shall be more disciplined.

No comments:

Post a Comment