Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Water bottle

T.T wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu~
I have to announced one thing :-
My water bottle BROKE!!!
I used it for less than one year!
It just simply proves that it's a low quality product.
The brand? P*p Bas!c and of course I bought it from P*pular.
I thought its quality is like BR*S but actually it's not.
The bottle plastic can be pressed down easily by Poh Tzen.
So, if you see this post, I advise you, DO NOT buy P*p Bas!c water bottle.
The original look.
I once loved it so much.
Spot the crack~~~
However, I have to admit that silly clumsy me have dropped it on the floor for quite many times.
Still, it's kinda unbelievable to see such a big broke/crack right?
Guess what? After knowing the water bottle is broken, I said : Good! I can have a new water bottle! Wahahahahha~ Poh Tzen said : Yea! I can buy a new one for you. Yea! What's wrong with us? 喜新厌旧? =="

No comments:

Post a Comment