Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

20.01.11

Yesterday (20.01.11) was a public holiday.
And the night before yesterday, there's night market in Kampar new town.
Guess what, I bought raw food such as chicken, tomatoes, handicraft noodles and fried-腐竹-alike thingy.
What for?
I love to cook actually~~ XD
So, yesterday I cooked lunch for myself and Yoke Yen.
She's a freshy to Kampar and UTAR.
I should do my very best to make her feel welcomed.
HAHA, I am becoming a half-Kamparian. =P
I already got myself in the life in Kampar so I kinda like or probably love this place.
The very complaint about Kampar is the weather lorr.
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!! HOT!!!!
And the weather really changed extremely fast.
It can be a sunny day and the next minute it is raining cats and dogs.
This post is actually to "show-off" my lunch yesterday. LOL~
Yoke Yen complements the meal as a healthy one as we'd eaten so much of snack food bought in night market in the previous night.
I was feeling happy and satisfied by the meal too.
Sorry for the pics that look not so nice. HAHA
It's surely/absolutely/totally/completely/definitely can be eaten and it tastes very good to me.
I feel 幸福 with the meal~~ HAHA
This is how I realised I love cooking.

Rice and ABC soup and steamed egg with chicken and carrot.

Steamed egg with chicken+carrot.
ABC (potato + carrot + tomato + chicken +虾米) soup. 虾米is the extra ingredient I know. =)
Cooking can really gives me satisfaction even the preparation and cooking time ain't short.
My mum can cook super duper well.
I adore her cooking.
I shall learn more from her, heheheh, as I love to eat so much!
I have lotsa pics of my cooking meals.
Shall I upload it?

No comments:

Post a Comment