Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

'feedback' about 1.12.2010

This time I am updating at home. I mean my hostel room. Haha. Now I have to inform the readers where I update my blog. :P
This post is the continuous one of the previous one. Haa. Note the ous~ Sounds funny. :P
I feel so joyful yesterday and today. And tomorrow also will be.
Not because of anything but the presence of God in my life.
By His grace, I am only to live joyfully without worries.
Yesterday was my busy day.
2presentation and 1test.
And early in the morning I wore contact lens.
Then suddenly I felt a little bit faint, next I realized that my right eyes' lens dropped.
I found and found and found around my room and bathroom.
I couldn't find it.
If without God, I'd surely feel super duper frustrated because of one bad thing already happened early in this morning.
I was the one in charged of printing of power point presentation slides.
It's my responsibility to check all the slides and at least to make it near to perfection.
I printed it after I think it was okay but I saw the words.
OmO~ how small~
MR ANDY LAU will surely complain about the font size.
I have to edit and print it again. :(
So many people at the printing service there.
If I print again, I'd be outta time to do my practice before the presentation.
So I simply bought paper from the shop and attempted to print with the old printer in lab.
Who knows I was so not used to this self-printing service of my own.
I failed to print the new page for 3 times!!!
If without God, I'd surely feel annoyed and got myself on a bad temper and started scolding something.
Last sem, MR ANDY LAU was my economics tutor.
He asked at least one question for each presentation group.
I am afraid and nervous of what question would he be asking of our presentation.
Who knows he just gave us some comments on it.
NEVER ASKED ANY QUESTIONS!!!
Like such a miracle.
He didn't ask any question for all 3 groups in our tutorial class.
He is so kind. Haha.
All of these are by God's grace.
:D
Today I had my dinner with Alice, Vivian and Yvonne.
I shared with them about this.
Ahhh. I am full of joy.
I never feel like this in my life before.
Only God is able to give the peace and joy that satisfy the deepest way in our hearts.
PTL!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment