Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

busy day 1.12.2010

It's Dec peeps! 2010 is gonna end sooooooooo soooooon.
Have you prepared and got ready for 2011?
Hoho.
I found out that I actually like to update blog in campus computer lab.
Got the feelings? haa.
Today is a busy/tired day for me.
I am packed with 2 presentations and 1 test.
OmO~
Finished a presentation just now.
Felt a little bit relieved. =)
Later I'm gonna face MR ANDY LAU again.
Worry about what kind of questions will he throw to us since we're the 1st group to present.
Hmmm...
Cast all the worries to God.
Worrying doesn't do me any good.
XD
Today is the last mid-term test.
General Mathematics II Test 3.
Limit and Differentiation.
Imma gonna defeat you.
Youuu, feel proud to die in my hands.
XDD
As a conclusion, Imma busy but not worry.
I still draw a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment