Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First day of Y1S2

The writer on 13.10.2011

Today is the first day of my class in this trimester.
This trimester is a short one, only 7 weeks.

This is only the first day and in the very first class, I felt tensed up.
Human Resource Management, guess it won't be easy for me.
Assignment is gonna add lotsa weight/pressure on me.
Heavy task. :(

Second class, Pengajian Malaysia (Malaysian Studies).
I think the lecturer is okay but, formed group for assignments again.
I don't even know who are my groupmates.
Pathethic larrhhh.

Tomorrow I will have Principles of Macroeconomics tutorial and lecture.
Thank God that this subject has no assignments.

There are only 3 subjects in this trimester.
Imma like forcing myself to do the best.
I hope I really can.


********************

My results for last trimester had been released on last week.
I didn't get into Dean's List/President's List.
Maybe this is why I can easily feel stressed now.
I gotta get rid of it.

Fyi, my gpa for last sem was 3.5340.
I wanna say, I know this is more than I deserve.
God is gracious enough to provide me with this.
Thank you Lord.


Acted emo. "I ain't emo!!!"

Why pics on 13.10.2011?
'cuz I didn't take pic today lo. :P
Will write a post about that day if I have time.

Till then, off to bathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment