Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

AIM HIGH!!!

I was busy watching pps until I had no time to write.
Hmmm, but writing needs ideas right?
And I don't have much readers.
So it's not important whether I update my blog now or then.
This few days, I tried hard to think positively.
But things happened in surrounding made me always wanna hide.
Way of hiding?
Online and watch movie.
Movie is about others' stories, I never had to think when I'm watching.
Yeah, I have hopes.
Tonnes, zillions.
Everyday hoping.
Nevertheless, action speaks louder than words.
I have to really take action and move on.
Life is only once and it's one-way-and-no-U-turn process.
Be good and nice to people around you.
You are not a king or god.
What matters the most is your heart.
Never ever put yourself alone 1st before anything or anybody.
Be humble and make changes.
Gain knowledge and gain wisdom.
Live well and of course,
AIM HIGH!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment